This course is ideal for those working, or intending to work, as accounting professionals or support staff in accounts, administration or finance functions.
The Foundation Certificate is part of a three-stage, competency based Education and Training Scheme offered by The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), the largest dedicated professional body for qualified accounting technicians.
The course is divided into five units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions – double entry to trial balance Inc. prompt payment discount.
- Bookkeeping Controls – Cashbook, Petty Cash, Journals and Control Accounts Inc. discrepancies with subsidiary ledgers.
- Working Effectively in Finance.
- Elements of Costing – Principles and providing Cost and Revenue information.
- Using Accounting Software (Sage)