What is an Apprenticeship?
What is an Apprenticeship?
An Apprenticeship is the delivery of one or many qualifications that are relevant to a job placement.
Apprenticeships come with on and off the job training and provide an all round journey of gaining experience and knowledge throughout.
For an Apprenticeship to start, we need:
- Job Placement
- Training Provider
Green Labyrinth offer three levels of Apprenticeships:
- Intermediate- equivalent to Level 2 (5 GCSEs grade A*-C)
- Advanced- Level 3 (2 A Levels)
- Higher- Level 5 (Foundation Degree and above)
Why Choose an Apprenticeship?
- Funded training for existing staff
- Funded training for new staff
- Apprenticeship commitment for 12 months
- Full control of the job role
- Together select relevant Apprenticeship units to match the job
- Earning a salary during the Apprenticeship
- Same benefits as other employees, such as holiday entitlement, pension contributions and leisure facilities.
- Gain relevant experience while you train
- Start building your professional network
- Gain professional qualifications
How are Apprenticeships Funded?
Apprenticeships are funded by the UK Government and the European Social Fund
Employers that pay more than £3m in wages are liable to pay the apprenticeship levy. Levy-paying employers contribute 0.5 per cent of their pay bill into a fund each month, which can be reinvested in apprenticeship training for their business.
Green Labyrinth aim to help employers capitalise on their Levy funding opportunities
Employers that pay under £3m in wages are liable to pay 5% of the Total Negotiated Price of the Apprenticeship
Green Labyrinth give employers the choice to pay this in one payment or spread over (up to 10) monthly payments
For more information go to Apprenticeship Levy - GOV.UK
Our Apprenticeship Promise...
We sign our provider responsibilities for every Apprenticeship
Green Labyrinth agrees and commits to the following:
- To diligently deliver each of the agreed elements of the Apprenticeship
- To abide by the terms and conditions of the enabling contract of which this Commitment Statement forms port.
- To provide competent and qualified staff to deliver all elements of the delivery element of the Apprenticeship standard.
- To provide the necessary "off-job" training to support the delivery of the Apprenticeship standard.
- Attend regular scheduled review and update meetings with Apprentice and Employer.
- To identify additional learning needs and provide additional support as appropriate.
- Address any Issues and resolve any complaints by either Apprentice or employer quickly or escalate as appropriate
- Provide information, advice and guidance to the Apprentice and Employer throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship.
- Provide on-going skills assessment of Apprentice in the workplace as appropriate.
- Proactively identify any issues or barriers to successful completion of this apprenticeship, arising from Green Labyrinth, employer or apprentice and raise these quickly with the employer or apprentice, working to implement any action needed.
- Enable employer and apprentice participation in course feedback, impact assessment and evaluation to support the continuous Improvement of the programme for apprentices and employers.
- Take opportunities to promote and publicise impact and success for employer, apprentice and the wider apprenticeship programme
Our Apprenticeship Standards & Frameworks
We are committed to our Consultants competency within their area and we aim to deliver the most up to date Apprenticeship Standards and Frameworks for our Employers and Learners
- Accounting (AAT)
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- IT - Infrastructure Technician
- IT - Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
- Leadership & Management
- Warehousing & Logistics
For more information view our Apprenticeship Courses
We continue to develop and expand our Apprenticeship portfolio.
If you are interested in an Apprenticeship route not listed above please contact our team.