We currently offer the following apprenticeships
- Institute for the Leadership & Management (ILM) –
- Levels 3 Team Leader
- Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager,
- Business Administration,
- The Association of Accounting Technicians – Bookkeeping and Accounting (AAT) –
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant
- Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician
- Customer Service,
- Warehousing & Logistics.
We continue to develop and expand our apprenticeship portfolio in leadership and management, and the business and professional sector.
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you hands-on, real-life work experience as well as the opportunity to gain qualifications, all whilst earning a salary!
They will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to get that all-important first full-time job. Apprenticeships are a hugely popular option for both school leavers and more mature adults, with over 2 million people completing an apprenticeship in the last 5 years.
There are three levels of apprenticeship:
- Intermediate Apprenticeship – Level 2 (5 GCSEs grade A*-C)
- Advanced Apprenticeship – Level 3 (2 A Levels)
- Higher Apprenticeship – Level 4+ (Foundation Degree and above) Apprenticeships take 1 to 4 years to complete depending on the level.
Why Choose an Apprenticeship?
- Start earning a wage
- Unlike your peers at sixth form, college or university, as apprentice you will actually be earning money the whole time that you are studying. The minimum apprenticeship wage is £3.50 per hour, however many apprentices earn significantly more. The average weekly wage is around £170.
- As an apprentice you will also receive the same benefits as other employees, such as holiday entitlement, pension contributions and leisure facilities.
If your needs are related to apprenticeships, we have many different options for you from level 2 up to level 5 in certain sectors. Our fully qualified delivery staff will be able to support your needs and agree which will benefit your organisation more. We are able to offer support and funding to both Levy and Non Levy companies providing a complete solution.
If you are looking to develop your staff in a professional, caring setting and to support the continuous professional development of your team and individuals, call us on 01793 843128 or contact us to discuss what we can offer you.