What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you hands-on, real-life work experience as well as the opportunity to gain qualifications, all whilst earning a salary!
They will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to get that all-important first full-time job. Apprenticeships are a hugely popular option for both school leavers and more mature adults, with over 2 million people completing an apprenticeship in the last 5 years.
There are three levels of apprenticeship:
- Intermediate Apprenticeship – equivalent to Level 2 (5 GCSEs grade A*-C)
- Advanced Apprenticeship – equivalent to 3 (2 A Levels)
- Higher Apprenticeship – equivalent to 4+ (Foundation Degree and above) Apprenticeships take 1 to 4 years to complete depending on the level.
Why Choose an Apprenticeship?
- Start earning a wage
- Unlike your peers at sixth form, college or university, as apprentice you will actually be earning money the whole time that you are studying. The minimum apprenticeship wage is £3.90 per hour, however many apprentices earn significantly more.
- As an apprentice you will also receive the same benefits as other employees, such as holiday entitlement, pension contributions and leisure facilities.
- Gain relevant experience while you train
- Start building your professional network
- Gain professional qualifications
See our blog article – 5 Reasons to do an Apprenticeship
If your needs are related to apprenticeships, we have many different options for you from level 2 up to level 5 in certain sectors. Our fully qualified delivery staff will be able to support your needs and agree which will benefit your organisation more. We are able to offer support and funding to both Levy and Non Levy companies providing a complete solution.
Apprenticeships with Green Labyrinth
We currently offer the following apprenticeships (see our apprenticeship courses)
Institute for the Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Level 3 Team Leader
- Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager,
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Level 3 Digital Marketing
- Level 4 Digital Marketing
IT – Infrastructure Technician
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
IT – Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
- Level 4 Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant
- Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist
Warehousing & Logistics
- Level 2 Warehousing & Logistics
- Level 3 Warehousing & Logistics
We continue to develop and expand our apprenticeship portfolio in leadership and management, and the business and professional sector. If you are interested in an apprenticeship route not listed above please contact our team.
If you are looking to develop your staff in a professional, caring setting and to support the continuous professional development of your team and individuals, call us on 01793 236245 or contact us to discuss what we can offer you.