Green Labyrinth has been delivering professional qualifications for over 10 years. This wealth of training and education expertise has been used to develop apprenticeship programmes in Business and Management, Accountancy, Technology, Customer Services and Retail. Employers are supported at every stage when working with Green Labyrinth as their training provider for their apprentices.
Give Your Business A Boost!
We create and deliver bespoke training programmes for businesses to recruit and train their workforce of the future.
We place employers’ business needs at the heart of any programme design. We aim to ensure that our apprenticeship programmes support your strategic aims, future workforce plans, overarching talent strategy, provide you with a competitive edge in the marketplace and drive value for money. We recognise that large employers may need a provider to deliver across their whole business so with innovative classroom. workplace and online delivery we can support you to do exactly that.
Apprenticeships allow you to bring in new talent through the ranks and train your team with the skills they need to help your business succeed. Thousands of businesses have already benefited from apprenticeships at all levels.
- grow your business
- solve recruitment challenges – cost effective
- retain and upskill staff
- develop a well trained and well motivated workforce
- increase productivity through better trained staff
- improve company performance with measurable impact
- demonstrate your commitment to staff development
- learning can be done in the workplace, minimising disruption and maximising impact
- breed creativity and enthusiasm with new talent
- an apprenticeship can start at any time of the year as there is no set intake date and no limit to the amount of apprentices you can take on
We can deliver apprenticeship programmes from GCSE Level 2 to Degree Level 5 across a broad range of disciplines including; Business and Management, Customer Service, Accounting and Digital Technology, Adult Health and Social Care enabling you to use Green Labyrinth as your one provider for the majority of your apprenticeship training.
Things To Consider Before Recruiting an Apprentice
Before employing an Apprentice and to encourage success when recruiting, employing and working with your Apprentice, it’s important to consider the following:
- Ensure your business has a belief in apprenticeships, their worth and be prepared to invest in them
- Spend time exploring potential roles that may be suitable for apprentices within your organisation. You may have roles which you could develop into apprenticeships. For example:, you may have an area of the business that is growing and will require additional support in developing, like your marketing department needing in-house website design or your administration team requiring additional help to keep things running smoothly
- You’re willing to support them should they be required to attend training off-site – they may benefit from attending classroom based courses, seminars or conferences.
- You must ensure that your Apprentice is employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Ensure your Apprentice receives the same holidays as their colleagues, unless special circumstances are identified and other arrangements agreed. Remember they are an equal member of your team.
- You may wish to consider converting a current employee to an apprentice. Their terms and conditions will remain unchanged. This is popular at all levels of a business including management.