If you’re bright and ambitious and want to earn while you learn then a Green Labyrinth Apprenticeship might be the right choice for you.
Green Labyrinth Apprenticeships enable you to start gaining hands-on experience with an employer in your chosen profession straight after your GCSEs or A Levels, while working towards the nationally recognised qualifications you’ll need to succeed in your career. It’s a full-time job with a full-time salary and no tuition fees.
…with you in control.
With an apprenticeship, you can decide just how far you want to progress as your career develops. Even better, if you choose to have a break or change direction you’ll have valuable qualifications and experience under your belt.
Our Programme areas include
- Adult Health and Social Care – from Care workers to Care Leaders we have Adult Care Apprenticeships to suit your career aspirations
- Business and Accounting – Team Leading, Business Administrator, and Professional Accounting Technician with qualifications from ILM, AAT and other awarding bodies.
- Sales and Retail – Customer Advisor and Retail Professional.
- Technology – From Software Developer to Digital Technology Solutions Professional, we have technology apprenticeships to suit everybody’s skills.
- Management – Our Professional Apprenticeships include Team Leader/Supervisor, Operations/Departmental Manager and Chartered Manager, which are offered at Level 3, 5 and 6.
We’ll help you find an apprenticeship role
The companies we work with trust us to help them find the fresh and agile minds their businesses need. That’s why we can offer you a free recruitment service: to find you a place in a company that is looking to grow talent from within, while paying you a salary and supporting your development. Search and apply.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, we’ll support you and help you progress too. And with lectures available via Online Classroom and our award winning Online Classroom Live, you’ll have the flexibility to study when it suits you.
Already working? No problem
You can still apply to start an apprenticeship even if you already have a job. Basically, you’ll need to:
- Be working 30+ hours in a role relevant to the apprenticeships you’re applying for.
- Have a full time permanent contract, and have been a UK/EU/EAA resident for 3 or more years.
- Not have a degree or qualification at the same level as the apprenticeships you’re applying for.