Apr 23 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Having effective first line managers in your organisation has never been more important than in todays workplace, with team leaders often being responsible for a vast range of business-critical practices, from front line people management, process efficiencies and operational risks. Knowing that they are able to step up and perform effectively can make or break an organisations ability to thrive in an already difficult landscape.
Delivered by experienced industry professionals, this course is practical, stretching, and entirely focused on building the business-critical skills and confidence that your current and aspiring first line managers / team leaders need.
– 2 day workshop for an Award (short course). Both workshop days must be attended to complete all – Tuesday, 23rd April and Thursday, 25th April
– The option of undertaking some assessments to achieve a Level 3 ILM Qualification, which also includes 12 months membership to the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) for every learner.
What will I get out of attending this course?
– an insight into the purpose and responsibilities of a manager
– an appreciation of the wide range of leadership styles
– a nationally recognised qualification from ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management)
Subscribe to filtered calendar