Delivered through our Learner Loan contract: The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a nail technician. This qualification is designed for learners aged 19 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a nail technician, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role. Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 2 qualification in beauty therapy and/or a successful skills test and interview.
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a nail technician including, mandatory units covering the following: providing manicures and pedicures, applying and maintaining nail enhancements, maintaining personal health and well-being, health and safety and client care.
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your understanding and skills by selecting a number of optional specialist units which include: designing and applying nail art, enhancing nails with electric files, promoting products and displaying stock to promote sales. The structure of this qualification provides you with the flexibility to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills required to become a nail technician.
Throughout this qualification you will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology, health and safety, client care and nail products and equipment. You will develop a range of technical skills enabling you to provide a variety of nail enhancement treatments using different techniques. You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
Practical units covered:
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Design and apply nail art
- Enhance nails using electric files
Theory units covered:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty- related industries
- Maintaining personal health and wellbeing
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
Duration: 9 days plus theory and practical to be carried out at home.
Included in the course :
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- VTCT qualification
Additional costs: Manicure/pedicure kit £85, Acrylic kit £135 and Efile £230
Registration for this Course:
To register for this course or enquire about potential funding opportunities please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/