This course is perfect for those who need a professional introduction to budgeting, as it provides guidance on how to prepare operational budgets, deal with costs, produce and forecast cash flows, and, ultimately, use budgets as a control mechanism.
The course is also ideal for anyone who wishes to improve their knowledge around budgeting and accountancy for personal reasons.
Furthermore, due to the delivery method, learning can take place at a time and place to suit you! A tutor is available via phone and email during normal business hours.
You will learn:
Section 1: An Introduction to Budgeting
- What is a budget?
- Benefits of budgeting
- Approaches to budget setting
Section 2: Preparing Operational Budget
- The types of budgets that can be prepared and their uses
- How to prepare operational budgets
Section 3: Cash Flow Forecasting
- The importance of cash flow forecasting
- How to prepare cash flow forecasts
- The role of the capital expenditure budget
Section 4: Budgets as a control mechanism
- How divisional performance can be evaluated using budgets
- What a variance is
- Possible causes of variances
Online distance learning
Registration for this Course:
You can purchase this course online and you will be sent login details within 2 hours (during business hours)
To discuss this course further please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/