Do you want to pursue a career in the business industry, or simply want to gain more knowledge about administrative responsibilities and services to benefit your personal life or current career? If you answered yes to any of the above, this course is perfect for you.
Have you got what it takes to provide the crucial everyday support that organisations need in order to run their business, meet their targets and be successful? This qualification provides you with a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a business administration role, which could enable you to progress within a business environment or pursue a career in the sector.
Duration: 12 – 14 weeks
You will learn:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate own performance at work
- Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
- Principles of managing information and producing documents in a business environment
- Principles of providing and maintaining administrative services.
You also choose from a range of optional units, including:
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment
- Principles of working in the public sector
- Principles of project management
- Principles of contributing to innovation and change.
What can you do with this qualification:
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor
- Team leader
Registration for this Course:
To register for this course or enquire about potential funding opportunities please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/