The primary outcome of the Certificate in Indian Head Massage is to prepare you to enter the hairdressing; beauty and complementary therapy sector as a specialist massage therapist, with the specific skill of providing Indian head massage treatments.
During this course you will learn how to perform professional Indian head massage treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty and holistic industry.
Home study prior to the course commencing then 12 hours training for VTCT made up of two sessions of five hours and one session of two hours or 7 hours training for the School Diploma made up of one session of five hours and one session of two hours.
A suitable level 3 qualification in Anatomy and Physiology is essential. (This can be taken through the school as a distance learning course for £80) Massage qualification/experience is helpful.
£140.00 for Diploma OR £280.00 for VTCT
Recommended reading books
This course includes:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform an Indian head massage treatment
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of massage
- Massage movements and mediums
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive:
Diploma in Indian Head Massage Or VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
What can you do with this qualification:
Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Registration for this Course:
To register for this course or enquire about potential funding opportunities please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/