Digital Marketing is the use of digital media to attract and engage with current and potential customers, for example online advertising, email marketing, and search engine optimisation.
Using online analytical tools, you will be able to determine what has been a successful online marketing campaign, whether your website is fully optimised for Google searches.
There are clear pathways and optional units in this qualification to support you with your learning in this sector.
Much of this qualification will be delivered via webinars and online/interactive resources.
There will be tutorials and other support workshops depending on learner needs – some of which will be carried out through a virtual classroom.
We offer this course through the Learner Loan funding and tuition is remote! Full details can be given to you on enquiry.
The qualification is available to learners aged 16 and above. No prior qualifications or specific level of attainment are required.
You will learn how to:
• Understanding the business environment
• Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
• Using collaborative technologies
• Principles of marketing and evaluation
• Develop own professionalism
• Digital marketing metrics and analytics
You can also study from two optional groups:
• Search engine marketing
• Content marketing
• Online display advertising
• Marketing on mobile devices
• Imaging software
• Video software
• Principles of social media within a business
• Content management system website creation
• Brand development
• Analyse and report data.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive:
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
What can you do with this qualification:
• Search engine optimisation assistant
• Acquisition assistant
• Email campaign assistant
• Online marketing coordinator
• Display marketing assistant
• Web site content manager
• Video marketing production assistant
To register for this course or enquire about potential funding opportunities please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/