Our Care Certificate programme is comprised of 15 individual courses designed to meet each of the certificates essential standards. It is intended for Healthcare Support Workers (HCSW) and Adult Social Care Workers (ASCW), including Care Support Workers, Health Care Assistants, Assistant Practitioners, and those providing support to clinical roles who have direct contact with patients.
The Care Certificate is a key component of the overall induction that employers must provide, legally and in order to meet the essential standards set out by the Care Quality Commission.
The employer issues the actual Care Certificate itself based upon being able to prove that the requirements of the Care Certificate have been properly achieved. Our training assists carers in obtaining the level of competence necessary.
- Course usually takes upto 15 hours to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Understanding Your Role
- Your Personal Development
- Duty of Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Work in a Person-centred Way
- Compassion, Dignity and Privacy
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Basic Life Support
- Health and Safety
- Handling Information
- Infection Prevention and Control
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/