This online, E-Learning Care Planning course will give your care and support workers the knowledge and understanding to effectively write a care plan for the people they support and ensure a clear log is kept ready for CQC inspections.
The course will help to understanding Individual care plans and to know the importance of updating care plans.
Our online Care Planning Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- This course has been designed to ensure that on completion you will be able to:
– Understand how individual care plans differ
– Understand how care plans should be update
– Describe how you work with other professionals
– Describe the importance of recording observations
– Understand the stages of care planning
– Describe how care plans should be assessed
– Demonstrate how to create a care plan
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/