This online, E-Learning Catheterisation Awareness course is aimed at those working in the health and social care sector and provides delegates with the opportunity to gain an underpinning knowledge of catheters, or extend their existing knowledge, so that they are able to ensure good working practice.
The course aims to provide information of different types of incontinence and how they are caused.
Our online Catheterisation training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Gain an understanding of catheterisation.
- Know the purpose of urinary catheterisation.
- Identify causes and types of incontinence.
- Manage the risks involved with catheterisation.
- Define types of catheters.
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/