This online, E-Learning Nutrition in Care course looks at what a healthy diet consists of, how to support service users to make the right food and drink choices and how to monitor their food and drink intake.
The course aims to teach what constitutes a healthy diet, support service users to make the appropriate choices about their diet and Monitor a service user’s food and drink intake and identify any difficulties.
Our online Nutrition in Care training is CPD accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- What is nutrition?
- Fruits and vegetables
- Nourishing the elderly
- What is malnutrition and how does it affect the body?
- What causes malnutrition?
- Screening tools
- Requirements expected from services
- The Five Food Groups and necessary intake of each
- Nutrient content of foods and definition of GDA
- Factors that affect nutrition in older people
- Cooking methods to maintain nutrition levels in food
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/