This online, E-Learning Drugs and Alcohol Awareness training course provides learners with strategies and guidance to support employees and service users who have problems with substance misuse.
The course aims to pay attention to the ways that managers and organisations can safeguard the interests of the business and the people for which they have a duty of care. This includes information on relevant legislation and how this affects organisations.
Our online Drugs and Alcohol awareness training is CPD Accredited!
Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice however learning is self-paced without time restrictions. If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours. Access to the course is for 12 months. An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Physical signs of alcohol dependence
- Psychological signs of alcohol dependence
- Long term effects of alcohol
- Teenage alcohol misuse
- Binge drinking
- Common illegal drugs, including cocaine, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, cannabis, heroin, ecstasy, ketamine and mephedrone
- Misuse of pharmaceuticals
- Volatile substances
- Physical signs of drug use
- Psychological signs of drug use
- Health risks of illegal drugs
- Impact of drink and drugs on different people
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/