This online, E-Learning course has been designed to enable learners to understand what duty of candour is and how it applies in care.
The course will set out the requirements for health and social care providers across the UK. This regulation intends to ensure that providers are open and transparent with people who use services and other ‘relevant persons’ in general about care and treatment.
Our online Duty of Candour Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- The main points coverd are:
– Define Duty of Candour
– State function of the duty of candour
– Identify professional regulators involved
– Explain the process of the application of Duty of Candour
– Understand the Dos and Dont’s’ of the Duty of Candour
– Recognise the role of the CQC in the Duty of Candour
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/