This online, E-Learning Duty of Care Awareness Training explains the need to promote wellbeing and make sure that people in Care are kept safe from harm, abuse and injury.
The course will aim to show that duty of care is a legal requirement and comes with the job role for any care worker. It is part of the code of conduct for healthcare support workers and adult social care workers in England and applies as soon as someone receives treatment or care. Employees also have a duty of care to other workers.
Our online Duty of Care Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Understand your role
- Work in ways that have been agreed with your employer
- Understand working relationship in health and social care
- Work in partnership with others
- Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Deal with comments and complaints
- Deal with incidents, errors and near misses
- Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/