This online, E-Learning End of Life Care course will help you to gain a better knowledge of the policy which underpins end of life care.
The course will help you to learn about the delivery of great end of life care and improve your communication skills to strengthen working relationships during this period and you will also feel you have a better understanding on how to support the friends and family of the person that you are caring for.
Our online End of Life Care training is CPD Accredited.
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- What is palliative care
- What is end of life care
- How palliative care works alongside end of life care
- When does each type of care start in a patient’s illness journey
- How to increase a patient’s quality of life during the illness and towards the end of life
- Addressing spiritual and emotional needs
- Supporting the family
- Managing symptoms and pain of the illness or treatment
- Communication with the patient and family
- Advance care planning
End of Life Care – Advanced Planning:
- Defining advance care planning
- Describe the process of advance care planning
- Discuss the reasons why advance care planning has been introduced
- Identify principles of good practice within the process of advance care planning
- Examine frequently asked questions patients may pose
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/