This online, E-Learning Epilepsy Awareness course is designed increase awareness of Epilepsy. This awareness will help reduce the stigma and discrimination that still exists despite the introduction of the Equality Act (2010)
The course aims to provide an increased awareness of how an individual may be affected by Epilepsy will assist staff to understand how they may feel, leading to how they may behave. This understanding enables staff to give more effective support to assist the individuals have increased independence and reduced risk.
Our online Epilepsy Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- What is epilepsy?
- Possible causes
- Identifying signs and symptoms
- Knowledge of different types of seizures
- Common triggers
- Mood, behaviour and memory loss
- How to respond in the case of an epileptic seizure
- Understand when to call an ambulance
- Precautions when living with epilepsy
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/