This online, E-Learning Falls Prevention Awareness training course can be very beneficial for individuals looking to pursue a career in the health and social care sector.
The course will aim to provide you with a deeper understanding of falls and how to prevent them.
Our online Falls Prevention Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Describe what makes people fall
- Understand the implications of falling
- Identify areas of personal and environmental risk
- Understand what can be done to prevent falls and who can help
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/