This online, E-Learning Level 2 Food Safety course is a basic food hygiene course which ensures that anyone working in an environment where food is cooked, prepared or handled complies fully with current UK legislation.
The course highly recommended for food handlers working in Restaurants,Pubs, Cafes, Guest Houses, Hotels, Schools, Works Canteens, Nurseries, Care Organisations or anywhere, where food is prepared or handled!
Our online Food Safety Level 2 Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
– Understand the basics of food law
– Hazards to food
– HACCP from purchase to service
– Personal hygiene
– Food pests
– Cleaning and disinfection
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/