This online, E-Learning medication advanced course will provide the learner with the knowledge to identify the effect of a range of different medications on the body.
The course will aim to deal effectively with problems such as adverse drug reactions (ADRs) and drug interactions (DIs).
Our online Medication Advanced Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
– Understand roles and responsibilities when giving medication
– Describe how medicines are administered
– Understand the need for recording the giving of medication
– Describe how medication should be disposed of
– Understand what causes medication errors and how to reduce the risk
– Describe possible side effects of medication and what to do
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/