This online, E-Learning Oral Health Awareness course has been designed to ensure that you hold an awareness of Oral Health and understand how to cater for the dental care of your clients.
The course will aim to help Understand the importance of oral health and the potential effect on their general health, well-being and dignity.
Our online Oral Health Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- The main points covered are:
– Understand the importance of oral health and the potential effect on their general health, well-being and dignity
– Understand the potential impact of untreated dental pain or mouth infection on the behaviour and general health and well-being of people who cannot articulate their pain or distress or ask for help ( this includes, for example, residents with dementia or communication difficulties)
– Know how to deliver daily mouth care
– Know how and when to reassess oral health
– Know how and when to report any oral health concerns, and how to respond to a person’s changing needs and circumstances
– Understand the importance of denture marking and how to arrange this for people, with their permission
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/