This online, E-Learning Paediatric First Aid and Blended Learning is part of the 2 day course, both parts must be completed before certification is issued.
Ideally the classroom based learning should be completed before the eLearning – this will allow the tutor to brief the candidates on what is expected of them during this phase.
We would strongly suggest that the whole training package should be completed within ten weeks.
Our online Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Carry out first aid to an infant and a child who is suffering from shock
- Understand how to provide first aid to an infant and a child with anaphylaxis
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/