This online, E-Learning Person-centred Care Awareness course is about doing things with people rather than to them.
The course will aim to show that being person-centred is about focusing care on the needs of the person rather than the needs of the service.
Our online Person-centred Care Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Define person-centred care
- Describe how to develop an individual’s care plan
- Understand the bigger picture
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Understand how working practices affect individuals
- Describe how to maintain boundaries
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/