This online, E-Learning Prevent Radicalisation Awareness course has been designed to ensure that you possess a theoretical knowledge and practical skills in supporting people to prevent Radicalisation.
The course will aim to provide an understanding is what Prevent duty means for schools, Care homes, training providers and staff.
Our online Prevent Radicalisation Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
– Explain what the Prevent duty means for schools and childcare providers
– Make clear what schools and childcare providers should do to demonstrate compliance with the duty
– Inform schools and childcare providers about other sources of information, advice and support
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/