This online, E-Learning Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults course is designed for people who are working with vulnerable adults and teaches the skills needed to safeguard people that are at higher risk of abuse. Legislation regarding vulnerable adults, mental capacity and responding to disclosures will all be covered in the course.
The course will help employees understand what to do when abuse is alleged or suspected, how it can be reported and how to protect the individual.
Our online Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- What is meant by safeguarding
- Identify the different types of abuse
- How to deal with the disclosure of abuse and the process to follow
- Safeguarding legislation
- Identify the support available following disclosure
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/