This online, E-Learning Stress Awareness course has been designed to ensure that you understand what stress is.
The course will make you aware of the potential impact of work-related stress, helps you to recognise your own stress triggers and helps you manage any work-related stress you are experiencing.
Our online Stress Awareness training is Accredited by The Continuing Professional Development Certification Service (CPD).
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- The main points covered are:
– Understand what causes stress and how to spot it
– Describe how stress can affect a team
– Describe ways of coping with stress
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/