This online, E-Learning Age Verification training course enables you to complete the legal requirement by providing you with a “model age verification policy”.
The course aims to detail each of the procedures you need to follow in order to verify the age and I.D. of younger and younger looking customers.
Our Age Verification training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Current law on age verification for alcohol sales
- How to go about challenging for proof of age
- Exactly what a policy on age verification should say
- How to make the decision to ask for proof of age
- Explaining why you are asking for a proof of age
- Identifying which proofs of age are and are not acceptable
- Common conflict scenarios
- Procedures for putting the policy into practice
- Refusing a proxy sale of alcohol
- Techniques to adopt if the customer won’t accept a refusal to serve
- Your exit from a high-risk situation
- The consequences for failing to implement a policy on age verification for the sale of alcohol
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/