This Complaint Handling course is designed to train people who are in a customer service or specific complaint handling role to properly deal with complaints that their business may receive.
This training course teaches you how to handle and solve any complaints you receive, whether your complaint is over the phone, via email, on social media, or made in person, our training course will give you the skills you need to handle it appropriately and resolve it successfully.
Our online Complaints Handling Training is CPD accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Introduction and explanation
- ‘People skills’
- Identify differences between good and bad complaint handling
- How to deal with complaints in ways that protect your reputation
- Prevent a problem from escalating
- Insight into a person’s behaviour and reactions to a situation
- Methods of managing stress, frustration and anger
- Effects of body language
- Team work and communication
- Managing effects
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/