This online, E-Learning Autism Awareness course will explore the autistic spectrum and look in detail at the different types of autism. The course covers the potential causes of autism and the misconceptions that people have about the causes.
This course will help you to have a better understanding of autism including what autism is and how to spot signs and symptoms and is perfect for anyone working with people who are autistic as well as teachers, carers and educators who need to understand how to adapt their methods for autistic people.
Our online Autism Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- What is autism?
- Knowledge of legal responsibilities and legislation
- Causes, symptoms and diagnosis
- Autism Triad of Impairments
- How to manage challenging behaviour
- Understanding and working with autistic individuals
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) including Asperger’s syndrome
- Differentiate between autism and Asperger’s
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/