This online, E-Learning Challenging Behaviour Awareness Course enables candidates to have an understanding of how to deal effectively with a situation where someone is presenting them with challenging behaviour.
The course will aim Candidates will also be able to identify causes and deal with situations using simple interventions to diffuse difficult and potentially aggressive situations.
Our online Challenging Behaviour Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Describe what challenging behaviour is
- Identify types of challenging behaviour
- Understand some of the causes of challenging behaviour
- Describe the impacts and results of challenging behaviour
- Understand methods for assessing challenging behaviour
- Describe ways of dealing with the outcomes of challenging behaviour
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/