This online, E-Learning communication and record keeping course will benefit your record keeping by training people what to do and how to do it.
The course will aim to help them understand why record keeping matters so that they are encouraged to put what they learn into practice.
Our online Communication and Record Keeping Awareness training is CPD Accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- What is communication
- Effective methods of communication
- Models of communication
- Communication techniques
- The management of communication
- Legislation and best practice
- Effective records in a care environment
- Preventing errors
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/