This online, E-Learning Coronavirus Awareness and Infection Control Info course is designed specifically to help staff understand the causes and effects of coronavirus, including symptoms and management.
The course is ideal for those who are working within the health and social care sector. It covers an awareness of COVID-19 and focuses on the prevention and management of infection control relating to the virus.
Our online Coronavirus Awareness and Infection Control Info training is CPD Accredited!
For further information and guidance on coronavirus follow the link: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Describe what is meant by infection control
- Identify relevant government legislation
- Recognise the causes and effects of coronavirus, including symptoms and management
- Know how to self-isolate
- Understand the chain of infection and how people are infected
- Describe the types of germs and infection
- Understand the need for infection control and HCAI management
- Understand how to wash your hands to WHO standard
- Understand how you can help to prevent the spread of coronavirus
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/