This online, E-Learning Bullying & Harassment course provides practical steps and conscientious guidance to help prevent, identify and confidently confront bullying and harassment at work
The online course has been created to help every employee identify, prevent and tackle this negative behaviour, with the aim of removing it from the workplace altogether.
Our online Bullying and Harassment Training is CPD Accredited!
Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice however learning is self-paced without time restrictions. If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours. Access to the course is for 12 months. An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- What is bullying and harassment?
- Recognising bullying and harassment in the workplace
- The difference between fair management and bullying
- The effects of bullying or harassment on the individual
- Effect of bullying or harassment on the organisation
- Your role in helping to reduce bullying and harassment
- What to do if you are being bullied
- Overview of legislation
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/