This online, E-Learning Conflict Management course teaches people how to effectively prevent and handle conflicts in a workplace.
The course is designed to familiarise staff with common causes and signs of conflict, how the law relates to conflict management, how to carry out a conflict risk assessment, ways to prevent conflicts, and methods for handling confrontations and ongoing cases of conflict – including types of alternative conflict resolution.
Our online Conflict Management Training is CPD accredited!
- Course usually takes upto an hour to complete followed by an assessment by way of multiple choice.
- Learning is self-paced without time restrictions.
- If the assessment is failed it can be retaken after 2 hours.
- Access to the course is for 12 months.
- An email will be sent to you with a reminder after 11 months.
- Causes and effects of conflict
- Identifying signs of conflict
- Diffusing the situation
- Minimising future conflict
- Laws and legislation
- Creating and maintaining a safe working environment
- De-escalating confrontation
- Ensuring safety of themselves and others
All courses are CPD accredited and a digital certificate will be available for download from the portal upon successful completion of the knowledge test.
Registration for this Course:
Once the course has been purchased you will receive login details via email. This will be within 2 hours of purchase between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. To speak with a member of staff please call 01793 236245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/