This qualification is aimed at individuals aged 19+ wishing to extend their occupational competence as professionals within the health and social care and children and young people’s sectors and who are working as care managers or advanced practitioners within these sectors.
This qualification contains 6 pathways. Learners must select one of these pathways depending on their role and the type of care provision they work in.
- Children and young people’s residential management
- Children and young people’s management
- Children and young people’s advanced practice
- Adults’ residential management
- Adults’ management; and
- Adults’ advanced practice.
Learners should be at least 19 years old. It is also recommended that they will hold a Level 3 qualification or above in a related area.
You will learn:
- Safeguarding and protection
- Developing and carrying out policy
- Managing care services, change programmes and recruitment
- Promoting and developing best practice
- Supporting development and partnership working
- Care management
- Quality systems and improvement
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive:
Highfield Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England) (RQF)
What can you do with this qualification:
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Care Broker
- Case Manager
- Senior Support Worker
- Day Care Manager
- Residential Care Manager
In the workplace
Registration for this Course:
To register for this course or enquire about potential funding opportunities please call 01793 236245 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you read and understand our Terms and Conditions – https://greenlabyrinth.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/