AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) is a perfect start to a successful, rewarding career in accounting and finance.
AAT is an established and respected professional body, with over 125,000 members worldwide. AAT qualifications are developed in consultation with employers and will equip you with the key financial skills modern businesses are currently looking for.
Taking an internationally recognised AAT distance learning course with us could help you earn up to 67% more than those without the qualification. All of our qualifications are mapped to the AQ2016 specification ensuring you are fully up to speed with all the key and current accounting principles.
With our outstanding success rates of over 92%, you can be confident we will guide you through to success.
This internationally recognised qualification will enhance your skills and prepare you for the next step in your career. You will gain practical, real-world accounting and finance skills with the freedom to study flexibly, from anywhere.
Module 1 Ethics for Accounting
Module 2 Spreadsheets for Accountants
Module 3 Management Accounting: Costing
Module 4 Advanced Bookkeeping
Module 5 Final Accounts Preparation
Module 6 Indirect Tax
The AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting is suited for:
- people who have completed the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting or the Foundation Certificate in Accounting and Business
- unqualified accounting staff who are at an intermediate level and want to develop their accounting skills
- employers looking to upskill their staff
- people looking to change their careers
- those who are looking for an A level alternative