Having an effective and business focused HR function in your organisation is critical – it can not only help to ensure that you stay out of an Employment Tribunal, but when done well, it can really help you get the most out of your people resources by adopting a wide range of best practice and future fit HR practices. If you rely on your people to ensure your organisations success, its critical that you get the HR essentials right.
The management development courses that we offer can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation, and all of them use blended learning to suit a variety of learning needs and minimise time out of the workplace. A wide range of topics can be included, and the course can also be offered as a qualification if desired.
Delivered by experienced industry professionals, this course is practical, stretching, and entirely focused on building the business-critical skills and confidence that your current and aspiring first line managers / team leaders need.
As a result of attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand discipline in the workplace including the legal aspects of the process
- Understand the induction of new staff including best practice standards
- Understand the processes of recruitment and selection of new staff including preparing a job advert, recruitment process and techniques to identify the best candidate for the job
This course can be tailored to suit the exact needs of the organisation, but typically it would involve:
- 2 days for an Award (short course) or 10 days for a Certificate (more in depth).
- 1:1 tutorial support for every learner.
- The option of undertaking some assessments to achieve a Level 3 ILM Qualification, which also includes 12 months membership to the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) for every learner.