Whatever your goal; market engagement, extended reach, advocacy, customer acquisition or reputation management, an effective presence in the social space has become an essential requirement.
This course will give you the tools you need to craft a social media strategy that is effective, measurable, accountable, and contributes towards your long-term business objectives.
Our social Strategic Social Media blended course will take you around 16 hours to complete the online session after which you can enrol onto a 1 day workshop to explore the subject further. This workshop will review the key learning outcomes and your responses to the exercises presented in the online part of the course.
You also receive a helpful e-book “Understanding Strategic Social Media” and worksheets and tools to help you develop your own strategy
This course will introduce you to:
You will cover:
- The a strong business case for social media
- selecting the right platform for your organisation
- the concept of “social proof”
- building a sustainable social media strategy
- the importance of content
- choosing your ideal social media channels
- building your social media marketing plan
- measuring the impact of your strategy and measuring ROI
The course is delivered online and through a one day workshop. You will also be enrolled onto Green Labyrinth Online where you can download all course material and templates used in the course.
You will also receive the course booklet detailing all of the information contained in the course.
You may qualify for full funding for this course. Please ask when you enquire about dates and availability.